After a successful pivot to virtual events this spring, we have an extensive series of virtual events planned for fall! Check back in August for our line-up. Let’s learn new skills and deepen our understanding of the earth together! (Face-to-face events are being rescheduled for Spring 2021). For questions, please conctact Kerry Wininger.
- Local Nature - Live presentations and local nature explorations
- Deep Dives - Live and recorded lectures from experts
- Citizen Science Primers - Data collection and analysis from home
- Professional Trainings - Certifications and professional skills
- Virtual Tours & Games - Virtual visits to preserves
- Learn with a Naturalist - Informal discussions and fun outdoors
Sunday, September 13, 2020
10:00am to 11:00am
Learn nature’s secrets and help others get "Environmentally Ready!" Explore the stunning ecosystems of Sonoma Mountain with university faculty & other experts (virtually), with safe in-person access to Osborn Preserve. Become a naturalist to gain insights into local landscapes and the skills to share your knowledge.